Background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

It is hard to believe Summer is almost over and School starts next week.  The challenge today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is perfect for this time of year.   The challenge this week is to include a book, pencil, erase, notebook paper or something "School supply like" on your creation.  The twist is to leave lost of white space on your creation.


For my card I used the "Back to School" stamp set from Two Paper Divas.  This is such a great stamp set.  I stamped the books on a piece of white cardstock and then I cut them out.  I used the ruler stamp on the ribbon and the sentiment was perfect for this card.

Hope you enjoy the last bit of your summer.


1 comment:

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Tracie. To stamp the ruler on the ribbon is a great idea !!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...