Today's challenge over at Meljen's Designs is Monochrome. I decided to go with a simple Christmas card using Christmas Star Snowman and a little silver background to make it pop. I also used some silver stickles around the snowman to give it a little dimension. I used a silver embossing powder on the sentiment.
Be sure and check out the rest of the great designs from the design team.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

I'll bet all that sparkle is beautiful in person. Done so nicely and simply. Wonderful!
ReplyDelete