Today I am posting a picture of a card I made with one of the new sets from Two Paper Divas called Pretty Posies. I decided to go with a clean and simple look. I stamped the large flower image with Stampin Up Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze and Poppy Parade. I then stamped the smallest flower with Stampin Up Soft Suede and cut them out. The leaves are olive green.
I added a simple sentiment from Two Paper Divas called Everyday Sentiments. I really needed a quick Thank You card and this really fit the bill.
Background
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Hi Tracie-
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin' these pretty posies from Two Paper Divas. Your card is pretty with the three colors and I like how you did the centers too. Too fun!