Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge



Happy Tuesday!  It is time again for another Challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge today is  called “A Bunch of Spotted Animals”.   I immediately thought I wanted to used this adorable image from Meljen’s Designs called Noah's Loving Giraffes.  This covered both the challenge (Use 2 animals) and the twist which was to use spots or polka dots.  I used the Stampin Up polka dot embossing folder and just did a circle cut in the center so it makes it look like the giraffes are peeking out.  I used the Simon Says banner die along with the matching stamp. 
I had to take a picture of the inside to because the image is so adorable and I wanted you to see it.

Check out Meljen’s Designs because they are having a 50% off sale through July 4.  Now is the time to get some of their adorable images.

1 comment:

Spam comments are not approved