Background

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #72

Time again for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  Today's challenge was to not go near the edge.  The twist today was to use a page from a dictionary, old book or script paper on your creation.  I had purchased an old book at an antique store and love using the pages in my cards.  The book was a book of poems so it is fun to coordinate what I am trying to create.
The blotches and dots on the image are from a new stamp set called Happy Watercolor from Stampin Up.  The flower is also from that set.  I actually stamped the flower on a piece of Strawberry Slush cardstock and then colored a little bit with my copics to give it some dimension.  I used a gold stickles for the center.

Be sure and see what the rest of the design team has come up with.  This challenge was so much fun.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card! The flower on the printed paper is fabulous!

Lizzie R said...

Wonderful take on the challenge this fortnight, Tracie! Beautiful Card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...