Background

Saturday, March 8, 2014

From The Heart Digital Stamps Challenge

I am so wanting spring to come.  I have never enjoyed the cold so I would have to say that Spring is my favorite season.  I decided to color up this sweet image called "Spring Fence" by "From the Heart Digital Stamps". 
This is their sketch challenge for this week. They are now adding a twist with their challenges.  The twist this week is to use real or faux stitching.  I brought my sewing machine out and stitched around the black circle.
So hopefully this card will bring some beautiful weather to our area.  Be sure and check From the Heart Digital Stamps Blog for some other great creations.

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful card Tracie! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is such a beuautiful spring card and i like how you added the butterfly.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...