Background

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Yes, I know, still working on Christmas cards.  I am so thankful for all these wonderful sketch challenges to keep me inspired. What a fun thing they are doing over at Sketch Saturday.  The challenge is Anything Goes and you pick any of their old images.  Boy I will be referring back to their sketches because I see some ones I want to use.

 I chose Sketch #281 to make my Christmas Card.  The stamp I used is called Alex in the Snow with Puppies by Tina Wenke.  This little boy is just adorable. 



1 comment:

Vannessa said...

Such a fantastic card - love your colouring and the stitching too. Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...