Background

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Riley and Company

I just had to post this card because I thought it was so cute.  I am in a group over at Splitcoast Stampers and each month someone gets to pick an image.  This month (October - okay I was late) it was Heather.  This image is called Seal and Riley.  I just love it.  Heather also sent me paper to use somewhere in my card.  It is the green behind the image. 
The sentiment is from Two Paper Divas called Everyday Sentiments.  I use it alot because everything you would every need is on there.  If you haven't been to Two Paper Divas recently, they are now carrying clear stamps which I love.  The digitals are great but there is something about have that stamp handy when you need it.

I'm sure I will find someone special for this card to go to.  Enjoy your day.  It is beautiful here in Kansas.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge
Card Crafter's Circle - Cute Card


3 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, your coloring is awesome ! This is such a sweet and fun card. I like your layout and the diecut behind the image.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the performing duo ..Great colouring . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

Kathy said...

This is too cute. Great colors and coloring. Love the die cut behind the image, too.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...