Background

Monday, July 23, 2012

Brandon and his trophy



Today I had to post a picture of my great-nephew Brandon who won Grand Champion in the fishing derby for his age group at our local fair.  He is one terrific fisherman.  I am not surprised at all that he won.  I was so proud of him that I decided to make him a card and send it in the mail as congratulations.

I bought this image at the Rubber Stamp Convention that I went to over the weekend.  Thought it was quite appropriate for the occasion.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So cute and a perfect card for Brandon. Beautiful coloring on a darling image. Fun card Tracie.

Imke said...

Tracie, this image is super cute and i like the matching DP. I´m sure Brandon will like it.Congrats to him !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...