Background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine inspired by Two Paper Divas






Well I am on a roll with my Valentine cards. My husband asked me what I was going to do with all them. I told him I didn't know but I sure was having fun making them.

Today my cards are inspired by the "Conversation Hearts in a Jar" that is available at Two Paper Divas. I just love their Valentine images.

The first card I decided my theme would be the traditional pink and red. The copics I used for this card were R81, R83 & R85. I used the Spellbinder "Labels Two" for the pink. The red heart is a stampin up die that cuts and embosses at the same time. The heart border is from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that I have had for several years. Add some twine and some buttons and you have a cute card.
This next card is my favorite because I love the pastels. I added a little lace doily, a spellbinders heart, flower, ribbon and you have a very cute card.

Be sure and check out Two Paper Divas because this sure is a fun digital stamp to play with.

I have a few more valentine cards in the works so be sure and check back.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Wow!! Love this design. Great cards and I agree, you are on a roll. I love your beautiful card.

Melissa Rodgers said...

Love them Tracie! Great job. We look forward to working with you! Melisa

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...