Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two Paper Divas Truffle Image

Tis the season for chocolate, hearts and yummy things. I have been playing with the "It's All About Chocolate" Digital set from Two Paper Divas and having so much fun. Anyone who knows me knows how I do love my chocolate. I would exercise 8 hours a day for chocolate. Nothing could make me give it up.

Today's post is a chocolate box that I made to put my homemade chocolate truffles in for gifts. They are so yummy. I actually got the recipe from Oliva on "Oliva's Creative Quest". She was my secret sister one time on Splitcoast Stampers and we found out we had alot in common.
I thought I would be able to post a picture of the box with the truffles in them but I haven't got them made yet. So here is the empty box.
And here is the recipe.
Just in time for Valentine's Day. Be sure and check back tomorrow because I hope to post the instructions for the box. Who knows - I might even have truffles made. In the mean time - be sure and check out what Two Paper Divas are up to. They always have some great tutorials and images to purchase on their website.

I decided to enter this box in the Crafty Creations Challenge. It is anything but a card for kids so I am going to fill mine up with chocolates for one of my nieces or nephews or maybe all if I can get crackin and make a few more.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome Tracie. Beautiful box, beautiful recipe card and they sound awesome! Great job on designing and coloring on both.

rudlis said...

This is absolutely fabulous. Just perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...