Background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 2 of the Blog Hop



Okay today I thought I would post another card from the Friends Never Fade Stamp set that I bought out of the new catalog.

Supplies:
Blossom Party Die
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Friends Never Fade Stamp Set
Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Versa Mark Pad
Early Espresso Ink and Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Scallop Edge Border
Red & Yellow Felt
Marina Mist Cardstock

Here are some other of my sidelines that you can visit on the blog hop.
Ashlee Townsend
Zaheer Murtuza
Danielle Goff
Wendy Kingston
Stephanie Cooper
Jennifer Moghadam
April Vicary

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...