I decorated this coffee can using my new toys from Papertrey Ink. I used the teapot diecut, matching cup diecut, label on top diecut and then all the matching stamps from papertrey ink. I am going to fill the container with an instant Chai Tea Mix. I will post the recipe for it tomorrow.
Background
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved