Background

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Creative Crew

 It is time for another challenge from our Creative Crew group on Splitcoast Stampers.  Barb and Jeanette came up with our challenge this month.  They came up with a fun challenge.  

First off we had the color challenge.
Second we had this sketch challenge.

So this was the card I came up with.  I used the stamp set Newtons Nook Newton Loves Coffee and stamped some of the small images on to a scalloped rectangle.  I then colored the adorable kitty and pop dotted it on to the rectangle.  

Thanks to Jeanette and Barb for such a great challenge this month.




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable! Love that sweet image and your use of the colors/sketch!

Darlene LeTavec said...

This is so adorable! Your colors are perfect and that image just melts my heart!

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today's card was super fun for me.  Over on Splitcoaststampers I am in a group that is called Creating!  Challenge Your Stash.  Ea...