Background

Friday, June 21, 2024

Newtons Nook Inky Paws Challenge

 Since it has been quite hot outside, I have spent more time at my crafting table.  I decided to get a jump start on my Christmas cards.  For some inspiration I went to Newtons Nook Inky Paws Challenge.  They are having a sketch challenge this week which I always enjoy.  

For my card I decided to use the stamp set "Snowman Greetings".  I thought this was the most adorable image.  What I love about Newtons Nook Designs is the quality of their stamps.  I get such a clean stamped image every time.
I stamped the image and then colored it with my copic markers.  Such a fun image to color.  I just love coloring snowmen.  The papers I used were Simple Stores Mix & A Mingle.  I love this color combination.

Thanks to Newtons Nook Designs for a great challenge.




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute snowman image! Your card is adorable, Tracie!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, I love that you created a wintry card using the Inky Paws sketch! The papers are so pretty and your snowman is darling! So happy you shared with us at IPC!
Hugs,
Debbie

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh... such a sweet card, Tracie! I was very tempted to created a Christmas card with this sketch. I'm so glad you did! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Danni said...

Darling card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

Claire Lamb said...

This is so beautiful! I'm glad the stamps always stamp well for you - they are the best! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today's card was super fun for me.  Over on Splitcoaststampers I am in a group that is called Creating!  Challenge Your Stash.  Ea...