Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my card because our hostess this month was Carol and she came up with such a great idea for our challenge this month.

Our theme this month is National Poultry Day.  I just love that theme.  The farm girl in me comes out thinking of all the chickens we had when I was a kid.


The image I used was from Stampin Up called Rustic Rooster.  The papers are from The Paper Studio called Country Road.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then used a few dies I had to highlight the image.

Thanks to Carol for a great them this month.  You can see what some of the other gals on the team did by clicking on their name below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love the rustic look of your card. Well done!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I love this card Tracie! All those layers of country papers are awesome!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...