Background

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she selected our theme to be "Easter".  I love this challenge because I have so many Easter stamps and it was so fun to go through them and pick one out for the challenge.

The stamp set is Sweet Easter Set by Art Impressions.  The designer paper is "It's Easter Time" by Echo Park.  I also used a Mini Slim Circle Window Cutting Plate by Taylored Expressions.

I colored the images with copic markers and then put them on the front of the cutting plate.

Thanks to Lisa for a great challenge.

 

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is an adorable Easter card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...