Background

Monday, October 30, 2023

PIP Challenge #2343

 This week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenges, the sponsor is Lawn Fawn.  



Since this is the fifth Monday of the month there is a special challenge.  The theme is the Color Peach.

I pulled out some of my fun Lawn Fawn products and got to work creating a card for the challenge this week.
I went through all my scraps of Peach colored papers and came up with this fun card.  I used the following Lawn Fawn products
  
Thanks to Lawn Fawn for being our sponsor this week.  Their stamps are so darn cute.  I see more on their website that I must have.  Be sure and check out the other creations made by the design team at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.




3 comments:

Inkami said...

Fun fall design in all these shades of peach!

Carol W said...

What a fun card Tracie. Love the whole concept and results.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a pretty fall card!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...