Background

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Creative Crew

 The 15th of the month sure came quickly for me.  Time just seems to fly by.  Our challenge today for our Creative Crew group was to use something you love.

I love October because of the beautiful fall leaves and a chill in the area.  Time for fall festivals and fall crops.  My sister does a crop at the end of the month called spooktakular.  It is alot of fun for all that come.  I have always loved making treat boxes or bags for this event or any other event I attend.  They are so much fun to make.  

In the center you will see the treat bag I have made filled with some candy.  I had these cellophane bags in my stash and went to my scrap bag of halloween papers and just used up what I had.  The images are from Pretty Pink Posh called Halloween Signs.  I love Pretty Pink Posh because their stamps are just adorable and so nice to stamp with.  I stamped the images out and started coloring them with my copic markers.  I then used the matching dies to cut them out.  I then just threw some scraps together and came up with this cute little treat bag.

You can see the rest of the team's creations by clicking on their link below.



4 comments:

Carol W said...

Tracie I love your candy bags. Clever way to use your scraps and a wonderful treat. Your creativity is awesome.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your treat bags. So cute!

Darlene LeTavec said...

This is so very clever, Tracie! How fun and everyone who gets this special bag will love it - filled or empty!

Barb said...

Tracie--such a cute treat bag. I am sure everyone will love the treats and the bag too!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...