Background

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Challenge Your Stash

 Suzy is our hostess this month for Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  When I saw Suzy asked us to use a moon somewhere in my card.  When I saw that challenge, I thought oh I have the perfect stamp for this challenge.

This stamp was from Stamp It Crazy.  I hope this card puts a smile on your face.  It is intended as a funny joke.  Hope no one is offended by my card.  I added a few cut outs on my card.

Enjoy and have a laugh on me.


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

That is one brilliant Halloween card -love the fabulous fun image and sentiment lol and the little black cat.
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a funny stamp! Your card makes me giggle, Tracie! It's awesome.

Carol W said...

Love, love love this. It is so well done and so funny.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...