Background

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

SCS Monthly Image Swap

 I really like to challenge myself to come up with a different card.  This month for our Mystery Image swap, Jennifer sent us a truck image from Raisin Boat Stamps.  She challenged us to stamp our own company logo or motto on the truck.  My first thought was to make it a truck with flowers on it.  So as I was searching through my stamps I found another stamp set I thought would work.


In my younger days my family used to show horses.   We were in 4-H and would go to horse shows almost every weekend.  I did pretty well but I can't say I enjoyed it.  I was always a little intimidated by the horses.  I did win several aways though but mainly because I had such a great horse.  When we would travel to horse shows we would be amazed at some of the fancy horse trailer/truck rigs with pictures of their horses on them.  (Ours was not one of those - LOL).  So this card brought back a few memories for me.  I used the Stampin Up set "Let It Ride".  I stamped the horse, colored it with copics and fussy cut it out.  I pop dotted it on the back and put it on the back of the truck.  I also stamped the trees at the bottom of the truck door.  The sentiment was also in that stamp set.

So thanks Jennifer for a great challenge.  I had so much fun coming up  with this idea.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fabulous idea to add the horse to the truck. I love your card, Tracie!

Jennifrann said...

I love the story to go along with your fabulous card. Thanks for sharing :0)

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...