Background

Monday, August 28, 2023

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Lorraine is our hostess this month and she came up with a great challenge.  Her challenge is "Here's What's Cooking".  Her theme is definitely one that is close to my heart.  I love to cook (ok bake anyway) so it was fun going through my stamps and finding one to use.

I remember as a child we grew strawberries which is still my favorite fruit to this day.  My mom would always make strawberry preserves and I would help her.  My sisters and I laugh because I would do anything not to have to go outside and they were the exact opposite.  They wanted to be outside.  So I became mom's helper.

The stamp set I used was an old one from Papertrey Ink Called Spring Jar Fillers.  I also used their small jar for the berries.  I thought it would be fun to used a red plaid paper to form a table cloth with a little blue trim.

Thanks Lorraine for a great challenge this month.  It was so fun.


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

YUM! Such delicious looking strawberries on this sweet card, Tracie! I love your CYS card!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...