Background

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Creative Crew

 The 15th of the month sure rolls around fast for me.  Today's challenge comes from Lorraine.  I love her challenge because I can get a jump start on my Christmas cards.  Lorraine loves wreaths and gingerbread people so she came up with this wonderful challenge.

The stamp set is from Your Next Stamp called "Holiday Wreaths".  Your Next Stamp is going out of business so if you are looking to buy one of their stamps, now is the time.  I just placed an order because I think their stamps are adorable.

The designer paper comes from Simple Stores (Baking Spirits Bright) and Photoplay (Homemade Holidays).  I just loved coloring this wreath with my copics.

Lorrainen also provided some ribbon, gems, and embellishments.  I used the white box and the candy piece.  I cut out a scalloped circle from the glitter paper and pop dotted the wreath and sentiment to the center.

You can see what the other team members came up with for this challenge.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

Thanks Lorraine for a great challenge.



4 comments:

Darlene LeTavec said...

Lovely card, Tracie! The background really caught my eye and the wreath is colored so well. (I wish that I could have achieved some gradation of green on my wreath as you did!) The embellishments finish it off perfectly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous! I love how you used the scalloped circle behind the image. A great idea, for sure!

Barb said...

Just so dang sweet. I love the scalloped circle behind the wreath--it really sets off the colors! I love the cute additions too!

Carol W said...

Tracie this is beautiful. I love the layout and the white circle behind the wreath. This card is perfection.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...