Background

Monday, June 26, 2023

PIP Challenges #2325

 We are so lucky to have our sponsor this week for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2325 to be Beccy's Place.  

                               

I am in love with the stamp I used for my card this week.  It is called Book Lovers Digital Stamp.  There is just so much you can do with this fun stamp.  

The digital stamp has so many different elements to it with fun images and perfect sentiments to go with it.  I printed off the image on my computer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I added the matching sentiment to the top of the card.  This will be perfect to sent to my book loving friends.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card.  I hope you check out Beccy's Place and see all the wonderful digital stamps she carries.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a great card for a book lover and loving the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Dena J said...

I love reading and books almost as much as my craft goodies - your image and the beautiful color of your card is just so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is beautiful! I love the sentiment!!!

Chris said...

What a lovely sentiment, perfect for your beautiful book-themed card.
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar
Chris
x

Megan J said...

Hi Tracie, a fun card for any book lover, the bright colours look fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...