Background

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Creative Crew

 The challenge this month for our Creative Crew group comes from Barb.  

I had fun coloring the image from Pinkfresh Studio called Bouquet of Hearts.  The patterned paper is from Stampin Up called Peaceful Poppies.  The sentiment is from the same Bouquet of Hearts stamp set.  I added a few embellishments that Barb sent me and my card is done.  

You can check out some of the other crafty ladies by clicking on their name below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

Thanks Barb for a great kit.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is a real beauty, Tracie! I love how you fussy cut the image.

Barb said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the layers and that you fussy cut the image. Thanks for making such a sweet card with the kit I sent.

Carol W said...

Tracie what a fun card. I love the layout you used and your coloring is spot on. Great job with this card.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...