Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge

 I have been having fun with some new Stamps and Dies I recently purchased from Vintage in KC (my favorite paper arts store in our area).  They are designed by Newtons Nook Designs.  I decided that I would check out the Inky Paws Challenge this week and make a card for the challenge.  The challenge this week is a color challenge.

I always love color challenges.  For my card I am using one of their new fall stamps called Harvest Haul.  I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Paper and then used the matching Die to cut the image out.  The background paper is from their Autumn Paper Pad which is a really nice quality paper.  The oval die and scalloped oval dies are from their Oval Die Frames Set.  
The small fall leaves are from the same set as is the sentiment at the bottom.  I am loving my new purchases of Newtons Nook Design stamps and dies.  






7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your fall card is so pretty. I love the colors of fall... and the cooler temperatures, too (though it's still very hot here). Bring on autumn!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, I love the black truck! This is a fabulous fall card, and a great use of the Inky Paws Challenge colors. So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Amy said...

Your card is beautiful! Great use of the challenge colors! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Super cute take on the challenge colors thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

sue t. said...

This stamp set is fast becoming a fav of the IP DT!! Your card using it is great!! Thanks for getting your colors on at Inky Paws!

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card, Tracie! I love this image and you colored it beautifully!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and great image-love the Autumn colours
Carol x

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...