Background

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Dueling Darling 2

 The 15th of the month is here which means it is time for the Dueling Darling 2 challenge.  This month our hostesses were Terry and Darlene.  Darlene sent me an adorable kit that was so fun to make something with.  The challenge this month was "Free For All" and Darlene sent me some fun freebies that she had collected over the years.

For my card I used a little stamp from Inkadoo and the sentiment was from a little set from Taylored Expressions.  The flowers are cut with a flower die from Taylored Expressions.  I tried my hand at stamping on ribbon with a stamp set from Taylored Expressions.  The ribbons are from American Crafts as the papers are also from American Crafts.  I added a gem from The Paper Studio in the center of the flowers.  I cut out the hearts from one of the pieces of paper that Darlene sent me.

What a fun challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

You can see the other cards by clicking their names below.


6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is such fun - with that lovely birdcage and all of the other elements from the kit you received.

Barb said...

This is dang cute. I love the image and the layout is sweet!

Lorraine said...

Such a nice card!

Carol W said...

Tracie this card is awesome. I love the layout of your card and the little image. So fun.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card looks great - I love the birdcage and you've drawn our eyes to it beautifully!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, you did the kit justice!!! I was hoping that you would use the little flower dies on your card and you did! Cutting out the hearts is very smart, and they look fantastic. Stamping on the ribbon is a great idea too. I am so glad that you had fun with the kit!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...