Background

Monday, June 20, 2022

PIP Challenge #2225

 This week Pammie's Inky Pinkies is giving away a MFT  $10 Gift card.  Who wouldn't want a gift card from My Favorite Things

                                         

The design team was told them could use anything for the challenge this week so I went to one of my favorite My Favorite Things stamp set.  It is called Spread Your Wings.  

I started my card my using a Tim Holtz Burlap stencil and used Distress Oxides in Salvaged Patina, Saltwater Taffy and Squeezed Lemonade.  I colored the butterflies with my copic markers and fussy cut them out and pop dotted them on to my card.  I used several colors of the Pretty Pink Posh gems to make the card pop.

I hope to see some wonderful creations this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your butterflies look amazing on the background you created. Very pretty!

Carol W said...

What a great card using that burlap stencil. Very cute.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...