Background

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Challenge Your Stash

 I am in a group on Splitcoaststampers and each month we get a new challenge to create something from our stash with a theme the hostess has chosen.  Well this month was my month to come up with a challenge.  I love looking around outside at nature and seeing all the beautiful flowers and insects that they bring.  My favorite are butterflies so I challenged everyone to use a butterfly on their card.  

I love pulling out stamp sets that I haven't used in a long time.  For this challenge I selected Stampin Up Watercolor Wings for my image and used Stampin Up Rich Razzelberry ink to stamp the butterfly. I then found papers (49 & Market Lilac Vintage Artistry) that blended well with my butterfly.  The enamel dots and washi tape are from the same line.  The sentiment is by Waffle Flower called Jars Sentiments.

I can't wait to see all the beautiful butterflies my crafty friends have come up with.  Such a great group to be in and it is always full to use things in my stash.


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the Butterfly and that rich Razzelberry colour
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love this card with it's lovely butterfly, awesome colors, and those rounded corners, too. Beautiful!

Barb said...

Such a pretty butterfly--love the color!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...