Background

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy 2022

 Another year has arrived.  I have to admit I was asleep by 9:30 and did not see the new year come in.  Guess that is old age talking.



I have decided on my motto for 2022 and it is Choose Kindness for many reasons.  I think if everyone would do a Random Act of Kindness each week they would be rewarded with a wonderful feeling and also help someone out in need.  If you need ideas, I found this 100 Daily Acts of Kindness.  Just pick one a week and see how it makes you feel.

Check back on Monday because we start our new challenges for PIP Challenges.



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, you won't have to work hard at this - you are one of the kindest people I know.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...