Background

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Dueling Darlings 2

 Did you know that today is National Strawberry Ice Cream Day?  I wonder if I could go outside and gather some of the newly fallen snow and make snow ice cream.  Did you ever do that as a kid?

January 15 starts a new round with the first Duel as a Dueling Darlings 2 group.  Kelly and Jeanette were our hostesses this month and came up with the fun challenge.


The image I used for my card is Colorado Crafty Company Ice Cream Day Mini stamped on Neenah 110# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  The designer paper is Bella Blvd Freshly Picked.  The green ribbon is from American Crafts.  I love the fun oriental Trading strawberry brad that I was able to add to my card.  The flowers are from Prima.  

Thanks Jeanette and Kelly for a great challenge.


6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great ice-cream card,love the cute image,papers and layers
Carol x

Barb said...

What a sweet card Tracie. I love all of the cute items you added to your card. Please let us know how the "snow Ice Cream Cone" tastes!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so sweet - love the fun design with so many awesome layers and fun going on!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Wow Tracie! You really rocked this layout! I love how you used so many layers and different papers. Of course your coloring is perfect too! Nice job!

MiamiKel said...

Trace this is precious! Such a fun card with so much detail! Lovely!

Carol W said...

Tracie what a fun card. Its looks like you used many of the items in your kit. You pulled this card together perfectly.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...