Background

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Have you ever made a card and just not like it?  Well today I made a card for our Challenge your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge came from Lisa and she decided we needed to celebrate National Write a Friend month by creating a card where you can easily write a note to a friend.

Well I had this adorable gnome stamp by Woodware Craft Collection called Floral Hat.  The fun for me is coloring the image.  Must come from when I was a child and could sit for hours coloring and no I never went outside the lines.  LOL  


This was my first attempt at the card.  I liked the coloring but the card itself just looked like it needed some color.  

And here is my second attempt.  I like it alot better.  It needed some color to bring out the colors in the hat.  

So thanks Lisa for a great challenge.  Since this is a slimline card, I will be able to write a nice long note to a friend.






2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I think both cards are awesome! We can sometimes be our own worst critics.

Imke said...

Both cards are great, Tracie. This cute image is perfect for a slimeline card.

Thank you for your sweet Christmas card. I hope you had a wonderful christmas. Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty 2022 !

~ Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...