Background

Friday, October 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

 Is it really October?  Can't believe this month is just flying by.  Since today is the 15th, this means time for our Classy Card Ladies Challenge.  LJ and Darlene are our hostesses this month and they came up with a wonderful challenge.  The challenge was to use Snarky or Humorous sentiments for our card.



The sentiments are from Neat and Tangled.  I decided to add a dog from Newtons Nook to my card and then I found a free digital image of a fire hydrant.  The paper is by Lawn Fawn called Really Rainbow.  

Such a fun challenge.  Be sure and check out all the other Classy Card Ladies and see what they came up with for the challenge this month.

I colored the image with my copic markers and pop dotted it on to my card.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  You can see what the rest of the Classy Card Ladies did with our challenge by clicking on their names below.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is just the cutest ever. I love the addition of the dog and fire hydrant. Too fun!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Super cute card Tracie - I love the dog image you chose and the design is perfect!

Darlene LeTavec said...

What an adorable doggie!! Nice scene created with the rainbow paper on top. Love how you made this card!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card! I love the dog image...It looks great with this card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- the layout is wonderful. I LOVE the sweet pup image too!

Carol W said...

This card is wonderful. Great job on the challenge.

Barb said...

This card is so dang cute--I love the image you picked to go with the fun sentiments!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...