Background

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  Sue was our hostess this month and she challenged us to make a masculine card.  


My great nephews birthday is November 1 so I decided to make him a birthday card.  He is an avid baseball player so I had purchased this image on canvas a while back thinking I would do something with it.  I took the canvas off the cardboard and cut it down to a 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 size.  I then colored the image with my copic markers.  I added the number 32 because that is his number on all his teams.  (It was his mommas number when she played so a tribute to her).  I also added the Happy Birthday on the front.

This was a fun card to make and a little out of the ordinary but I'm sure he will like it.  He will definitely like the cash inside.  

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Love this card since our Astros are playing in the World Series this year. I'm sure your great nephew will love this card.

Barb said...

This is such a cool card--I am sure he will love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love the baseball theme... and the use of the canvas. WOW!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is amazing! I'm sure he loved the card and the cash!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...