Background

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

August 15th sure came around quickly.  It seems like the older I get, the faster time goes by.  Today's challenge for the Classy Card Ladies comes from Suzy and Deb.  Their theme this month is The Wild, Wild West.  And what a fun challenge it is.


The image is Cowboy from Suzy Stamps and the Armadillo is from Deadbeat Designs.  I colored the images with my copic markers.  The Howdy sentiment is from Deadbeat Designs.

For my card I also used the following embellishments for my card.
Paper Crafts Tags
The Paper Shop decorative Photo Corners
Turquois Paper Clip
Recollections Brads
Burlap Ribbon
Brown Ribbon
Twine
Sequins

Thanks to Deb and Suzy for this great challenge.  I had so much fun with my kit this month from Deb.  Be sure and check out the other Classy Card Ladies below and see what they did with the image.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh. my. goodness. Tracie, this is just way too cute! Love love LOVE how you used everything in the kit - you're so creative and clever! And as always, your coloring is amazing!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I love this card- fun layout and your coloring is amazing!!! Great card and such a fun duel!

Carol W said...

Oh Tracie, this card is outstanding. I love the layout and the wonderful elements of the card. Your coloring is awesome and your style is wonderful. I look and the card and find more things to check out on it. AWESOME!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Fabulous card, Tracie! Love how you used so many embellishments and your coloring is so very nice. I wished I used gray for the armadillos!

Suzy Sprague said...

Fantastic card! I love how you used the corner tabs with the die. Nice! Your coloring looks great with the background.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...