Background

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

Today is the 15th which means it is time for our Classy Card Ladies Duel.  This is always so fun to see what the hostesses challenge us with each month.  There is a new twist in the challenge this month and it is a sketch challenge. 



 You can see the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what they did with it.  The sketch was designed by Andrea Whisman.   It was so nice of her to let us use the sketch.  LJ and Darlene are our hostesses this month and they came up with this challenge.


The fun images are from Taylored Expressions called Exercise Grumplings.  Exactly how I look when I exercise and get on the scale.  The papers are from Floral Doodle collection by Love Nicole.  The ribbons are fun items from Darlene's stash.

  I hope you enjoyed my card and be sure and check out what the other Classy Card Ladies did with our challenge this month.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)


7 comments:

Barb said...

Love your card Tracie--those Grumplings are so cute. I love the sketch we all got this month!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun and the sentiment is so true! LOL Great and fun card- love your take on the sketch too!

Darlene LeTavec said...

I really love that you used several grumplings on your front! The 3 clustered flowers with the little ribbon accents is very nice (will be trying to imitate that at some point!) Yep, I also look like this after exercising!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so cute - love that you used the three different grumplings on it. Very creative!!!

Suzy Sprague said...

Very cute card! All the colors work well together!

Suzy Sprague said...

Cute card! The colors look great together!

Carol W said...

Great job on your card Tracie. I love that you used the 3 grumplings on the front of the card. You have made the most of your kit. Well done!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...