Background

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Today's card is for our Challenge Your Stash group over on Splitcoaststampers.  Shelly is our hostess for the month of April and her challenge for us was to celebrate Kiss Your Mate Day which is April 28.  She challenged us to make a card showing a kissing couple, a couple in love or love for a pet.  I couldn't find the original stamp I wanted to use for this challenge so I went a different direction

In my family we are all crazy about our pets so I used this adorable image from the stamp set "You Have My Heart" by My Favorite Things.  The designer papers I used to make the card are from Flower Garden by Carta Bella.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used the sentiment from the stamp set.

Thanks to Shelly for a great challenge this month.



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card for the CYS Challenge is absolutely adorable!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...