Background

Friday, February 21, 2020

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #117

Today I decided to get a jump on my Easter cards and found a fun sketch challenge over at Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #117

I love the sketch challenges because I am always amazed how everyone does their own thing with the challenge.
For my card I used the adorable Newton's Easter Basket stamp set.  I stamped the image off and colored the image with my copic markers.  It is so colorful and fun.  The Happy Easter sentiment is from the same stamp set.

They just released some new Easter/Spring stamps at Newton's Nook.  I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I also decided to end this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and gorgeous stamp. Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is adorable!

2sistersproject said...

What a fun take on the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge!
Hugs
Diane

Donna Walls said...

You've inspired me with your make! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Indy's Designs said...

This just so cute! The striped paper works well with the designs on the eggs! Thanks so much for share this with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Victoria Rowson said...

Adorable card! Thank you so much for choosing to share with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...