Background

Friday, February 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Faye is our hostess this month for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  She chose Psalms 63:3-4 for our scripture for our challenge.  "Because your loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise you.  Thus I will bless you while I live; I will lift up my hands in your name."

Faye challenged us to make a card with love as our theme.


I fell in love with the Simply Vintage My Valentine paper by Simple stories and knew that would be my card.  I used a chipboard embellishments and a few gems for the card.  The scalloped heart is Lacy Heart stackables by Lawn Fawn.

Thanks to Faye for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Barb said...

This card is so pretty--such a cute valentine!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...