Background

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #61

I recently came upon Sugar Pea Designs and I am in love with their stamps.  Just so adorable.  I decided to enter one of my recent cards in their Mix It Up Challenge #61.  For their challenge you could use the color inspiration below of the sketch challenge below.
For my card I used the Here Comes Santa Claus stamp set.  The stamp set uses several santas in their set.
I colored the santa with my copic markers and added some stickles around his hat and cuffs on his suit.  If I was Santa, I would be eating a cookie also.  I just love my cookies.

Be sure and check out Sugar Pea Designs.  They are having a fantastic sale right now.

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

What a great take on the sketch and amazing coloring! Thanks so much for entering into SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge!!!

Nicole Vögeli said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks a lot for playing along the Mix It Up Challenge! We love to see what you create using SugarPea Designs products! :-)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...