Background

Friday, November 8, 2019

ITD Creative Playground Challenge #11

Lately I have decided that I am liking digital stamps more and more all the time.  Especially when space becomes a problem at my house.  Where oh where to store all these fun stamps we have.  So for me digitals are the answer.

I am playing along with several of the challenges over on Splitcoaststampers for a couple of weeks.  Today one of the challenges was to make ice on our card.  I immediately thought of an igloo with blocks of ice and I found an adorable digital image at Imagine That Digital Stamps.  The stamp set I decided to use was Polar Fun.  What a bargain for only $5.  You get sentiments and several adorable images to color.
I printed off the images and colored them with my copic markers.  I then cut them out and came up with a card design.  The bottom of the card is glitter paper and the snowflake paper is from Carta Bella Snow Fun.

I decided to enter this card in ITD Challenge this month because I really liked how the card turned out.

3 comments:

Barb said...

How cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what a cute card! Love that bear and his "home".

Kristine said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Tracie!! Wow, I'm loving how you made "snow" - gorgeous backdrop for this cute playful polar bear *Ü* Thanks so much for creating with IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!! I'm glad you've discovered how quick and easy digi stamps can be - and takes up no space in your craftroom! (I ♥ that too!)

Thanks for linking up on my blog!

-KrisB, owner
www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...