Background

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Project Bin

I am still loving the adorable snowman from The Project Bin using Merriest Christmas stamp set so I decided to make another fun card with it today.
I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card and put the snowman to the side.  The image is colored with Altenew watercolors and then I used the matching die to cut the snowman out.  I added the snowflake die to the upper right hand side and ended up with an adorable shaker card.

Remember the October special over at The Project Bin.  If you order $75 of merchandise, you will receive the Eat Pie stamp set for free.  What a deal.




Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...