Background

Monday, October 28, 2019

PIP Challenge #1943

This week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies we are lucky enough to have Imagine That digistamp as our sponsor for Challenge #1943.
For my card this week I used the digital stamp "Christmas Bird Trio" which is adorable.
I printed off the image on my printer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I decided to add stickles on the holly and the birds hats.  What a fun stamp set this is.

Thanks to Imagine That for sponsoring us this week.  Be sure and join us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and link up your creation because the challenge is Anything Goes.

I also decided to enter the challenge over at ITD Creative Playground Blog.  Check it out.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this Christmas card is so "tweet"!!

Kristine said...

♥♥♥ ADORABLE!!! Love your coloring and papers and everything. Too cute. :) Thanks so much for creating with IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!

♥Kris, owner/illustrator
www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Pink Panoply said...

You have created an adorable Christmas card out of these darling images, Tracie. Lovely card. xo

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...