Background

Monday, September 17, 2018

PIP Challenge #1837

Monday brings us challenge #1837 from Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  The sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  You should really check out some of their adorable digital stamps.  They are so much fun to color.  For my card I am using "Friendship Flowers".
I just love coloring flowers so this was the perfect digital stamp for me.  I printed the digital stamp off on my printer and then colored the image with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut out the image and pop dotted the Friendship sentiment over the watering can.  The sentiment on the bottom is also from that stamp set.

If you haven't tried digital stamps, now is the time because Sparkle N Sprinkle as such fun digital images to work with.  Sparkle N Sprinkle is giving away a $15 gift code to a lucky winner this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  So let's see your talents and as always "Anything Goes".  

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a beautiful card... lovely image and what a perfect design with the doily, gorgeous bow, and so much more!

Terri Winske said...

Tracie, your flowers are so gorgeous! Amazing coloring skills! I like the pink doily too!

Anonymous said...

Bir video 24 saat içerisinde siteden kaldırılacaktır.

Wendy said...

This is beautiful! Your coloring is so amazing it almost looks commercial. It's a real winner for me, colors, accents and all <3

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...