Background

Friday, September 28, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for our "Challenge your Stash" group that I am in on Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month was Barb and she challenged us to make a fall fancy fold card.



For my card I decided to use the "Foxes" stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I am such a fan of foxes so I thought this would be so cute for a fall card.  I colored the fox image and the wreath image with my copic markers.  I got my idea for the fold part of the card from "The Crafty Owl".  The Thank you circle is pop dotted on the card so the orange scalloped frame will tuck right behind it.

Below you will see a picture of the inside of the card.


Thanks Barb for a great challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such an adorable card, Tracie... that's a very unique fold. Love it!

Barb said...

What a sweet card--I love the design and the fold rocks! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...