Background

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings

I sure don't seem to get much posting done lately.  Time just goes so fast.

Today is revel day for our Dueling Darlings.  Suzy and Debby were our hostesses this month and they decided to pick Sunflowers for their theme.  We sure have been seeing a lot of Sunflowers here in Kansas but not a bummer crop because of the drought earlier in the year.

The stamp used is from Stampability called "Hammock Hibernations .  I just love this adorable bear.  I colored the image with my copic markers and decided not to add much else because the cute little image speaks for itself.

Thanks Debby for sending such an adorable kit.


11 comments:

Donna said...

Tracie, your coloring is amazing! Beautiful card. I love that bow.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Tracie! As always, your coloring skills are outstanding! I love your card!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Beautifully colored, Tracie, and such a wonderfully designed card! Wishing you a great week-end! Hugs, de

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, Tracie! That adorable image is beautifully colored and love the die cut panel! Lovely ribbon/twine embellishment...so pretty!!!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Tracie. What a wonderful card. I love the layout and the way you used the kit. Great coloring and all around outstanding card!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is precious! Such a cute card with beautiful coloring and a super card design!

Terry Ladwig said...

Wow Tracie, I really love this! I love how bright this is with only using the black and white dot paper! Also love how you put the bow over the bit of yellow paper too! Great job this month!

Barb said...

WOW--this image seems to jump right off of the card. I love your coloring and the layout is cute too!

terry serman said...

Wow...perfect coloring! Love the beehive paper tab at the top!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is amazing! I love this card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such an adorable card! Your coloring on the leaves look so good!!! Great job.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...