Background

Friday, February 9, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary Day 4

Today's card is to celebrate the 11th Anniversary of Papertrey Ink.  The challenge today is to make a card with a floral in mind.
Several years ago I had purchased some designer paper from Papertrey Ink called Beautiful Blooms thinking of you.  It is my all time favorite paper.  There is just something about the Hawaiian Shores color and red that I just love.  So the background piece of paper is from that set.  I used the In Bloom impression plate on my Hawaiian Shores piece of cardstock.  I used the Mat Stack 3 Collection and Matching Die for the next piece.  I then had to pull out my favorite of all time PTI floral set "Rosie Posie" and Matching Dies.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

What fun I have had pulling out some of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamp sets that haven't been used in a while.

Be sure and check out the other creations submitted for this challenge HERE.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a beauty, for sure. Awesome colors and design!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card. Lovely colours. The Hawaiian Shores and red is really a great combination.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...