Background

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for a group I am in on Splitcoaststampers.  I am the hostess this month and got to choose the challenge.  Well for me it was easy because I love hearts so I challenged everyone to have a heart somewhere on their card.   I forgot to take a picture of the card I wanted to use to I quickly made a clean and simple card that has hearts on it.
I just cut out a heart on the front of the card with my Stampin Up Heart Punch and then used a small Spellbinders Scalloped heart die for the center.

This was what I intended as my challenge card but at least I have a valentine's card ready for next year.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this design is creative and so pretty!

terry serman said...

Very cute. I cannot make mostly white cards...I ALWAYS smudge them at the last second!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...