Background

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #58

Time again for another challenge over at Inky Paws Challenge.  This week I decided to put away all my  cat stamps and try a dog stamp for a change.  The challenge this week is a sketch challenge. 
Image may contain: text 
I pulled out my stamp set called "Fetching Friendships".   I love this set because it reminds me of my sister's chocolate lab. 
The sentiments I used on the orange strip were from the stamp set "Boo Crew".  I never get tired of this stamp set.

Funny story with the background paper.  A good friend of mine just laughed when she saw pussy willow paper and thought she would never use it so she gave it to me.  Guess who is getting this card?  Yep, you know it, that same friend.

5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is just darling! I just love the web behind your beautifully colored puppy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

Cool backround. Great use of stamps.
Thanks for linking up to the Inky Paws Challenge

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I think your card is so cute... and your friend is going to be WOW'd by that paper she laughed at. ;)

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so cute! I love how you used the dog image to make a fun Halloween Card! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Emily Lauritzen said...

This is adorable! I love the awesome spiderweb in the background! Such a great touch!
Thank you so much for joining us at Inky Paws!
<3 Emily L.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...