Background

Friday, December 25, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.  I hope today finds you healthy and that you are able to spend time with family and friends. 

Although today is Christmas I am using one of the new sets from Two Paper Divas  called I Chews You.  I love this set because there are so many different stamps with it and you can make several cards with it.

I stamped the bubblegum machine on cardstock and then colored it with copic markers.  I then cut it out and using several of my heart dies, made a layer to it would become a shaker card.

I hope you have enjoyed the Heart Theme this month.  Next month brings another round of fun stamps.  Be sure and check back.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Tracie. Love all the hearts and the bubblegum machine ! Your card shows that it not have to be a Valentine Card - Life is Sweet - is so versatile !

Unknown said...

What fun! Your card is adorable Tracie. The combination of the bubble gum machine and the shaker is so cute! Mel

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...